Monday, October 31, 2016

Human Heart Nature: Pure Strength Shampoo

I bought this nearly a year ago, and I recently checked the website, so you might be looking at a different bottle, but this is review is for HHN's Pure Strength shampoo.


I've been using this shampoo sporiadically when it gets particularly hot or when I feel particularly Christmas-y. And I've been loving it but...


Not exactly black, it's a runny grey natural shampoo that cleanses but doesn't lather well. It leaves a slightly tingling sensation that doesn't last long but feels quite nice while it's on. I have no complaints with how it looks and feels.

I'm not sure if the price is the same as before but it costs around P150 ($4). This is a bit cheaper than some of their offerings and cleanses hair better than some natural shampoos without leaving residue. I doesn't, however, work for my flakes. I think this would work on actual dandruff though (natural flakes, not from another condition). I like it because it gives a good cleaning to your scalp with the minty feeling I love.



The newer bottle has the same formulation is the same according to HHN's website. It comes with cruelty free bunny ears and a recyclable bottle. I actually want to use it again since it seems like a great option with regards to cleaning ability, feeling and price now that I'm out.

BUT

It seems that HHN has succumbed (like Dove, more on that later) to marketing dandruff as a man's problem. I'm really not OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment