Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mega 3 Day Sale + Wildflour Cafe

It's the last day of the Mega 3-Day Sale (May 3-5, 2013). If you don't mind the crowds (and boy, is it crowded), then it's a great time to buy: a single receipt purchase of at least P2,000 (and every P2,000 thereafter) entitles you to a P100 discount coupon, in addition to any product discounts. While it doesn't seem like much, combining promos is very rare in the Philippines. SM Megamall has extended store hours until today.

Though I didn't buy much (crowds really aren't my thing), I did buy one VMV Hypoallergenics ID Anti-Acne Oil Free Lotion at 25% off. Though the Armada line was -as usual- not on sale, most of their products were at up to 25% off. I saw some hoarders over there, but decided not to hoard... let's see if I'll regret that decision in the future.

Also, Wildflour Cafe in Podium has recently had its soft opening. Still haven't eaten there, since there were a lot of people, I'm hoping to eat there some weekday in order to see if it could be a good pastry/breakfast place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment