Monday, November 16, 2015

Subspace Coffee House, 2015

(This used to be a combined post, but I have separated this entry and a previous one to create an Ortigas cafe list.

Honestly, I came in to Subspace looking for a pumpkin spice latte - this has been unavailable forever. While there was no pumpkin to be had, there are some differences from years ago.

Subspace Coffee House serve a variety of products now. Aside from their pastries, coffee based drinks, and signature drinks before, they serve more drinks including milkshakes, milk teas and "stormies" and various other edibles including finger foods and entrees.

Subspace Menu
Some parts of the decor has changed from my last visit, though not as much as its first year. There is a chair installation on the ceiling which has been there for a while. The cafe is a bit cozier since more seating has been added from before, but since I came during a slow day, it did not feel cramped. They have a projector, possibly for events, and manga you can read at the bar area.

Subspace Coffee Maker Wall
I particularly liked this wall which had a coffee machine painted on.



Wifi available for a minimum purchase of P150 with limited outlet availability. Music a bit inappropriate for study  but good for a relaxed atmosphere with just the right temperature. While the drink I ordered was delicious, no latte art for me :(

Subspace Coffee Shop is Kpop themed. Instead of basic coffee, I'd recommend trying their purple potato and latte, peanut butter latte and anything in their sweet and unique section.

No comments:

Post a Comment