Saturday, November 28, 2015

Retinol Anti-Aging Cleansing Towelettes

In the box my Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum was a single sample of one of their towelettes.

I've had it with me for some time since I was reserving its use not as a pre-serum wipe, but as an emergency facial cleanser since it was already conveniently pre-packaged. As such, it's spent a while in my bag getting squished into this shape.


I like that it clearly states its size so you're not quite so surprised. It's supposed to prepare skin for Retinol, though I didn't use it for that purpose. I finally got the chance to use it and…



I liked it!

The wipe was on the small side (as stated), and I'm not quite sure if it's the original size (a mini wipe) or a special sample size but it was quite adequate at wiping my face and neck of the gunk it had. This is not a big deal, as most wipes are able to do that… but this wipe was, in a word, "soft." The texture of the wipe was fine and mildly herb-like in smell. It felt nice on the face and left it both clean and moisturised in such a way that it felt like a treat instead of a necessity.

Unfortunately, I was not able to assess its anti-ageing capacity since there was just the one wipe. I am also not sure about it's local availability and price.


You can see that it lists a lot of ingredients, but a lot of them are quite after methylparaben. It also contains castor oil, which some people might react to.

Would I buy this? Hmmm, tempting since it feels like a nice treat for tired skin. But it really quite depends on the price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment