Monday, April 6, 2015

Bath and Body Works: Rainkissed Leaves

I got this set a few years back and ignored it because I thought I'd get a sporty scent and I wanted to finish my current bath products before diving into a new one. I decided to open it because it's been with me for way, way too long and boy, was I surprised: Rainkissed leaves isn't your typical scent and you'll immediately love it or hate it.



At first sniff, it's fresh and just green.  After a few whiffs, it gets a bit lighter and sweeter while you lather in shower. It then turns warm and woody and musky. It's hard to describe but it seems like a scent that's both sensual and unisex at the same time.

The lotion isn't very thick and seems to have stronger middle and base notes compared to the gel. It's actually very usable for the summer since I find that my body heat reacts well to it, making it smell /feel much warmer.

I feel refreshed whenever I use this product, but at the same time, I feel like I can fall asleep.

I think people should definitely try this scent out before buying it because some people might not react as well with it. However, I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment