Thursday, June 14, 2018

The Daily Look: Ellana Lip in Luxe Love is Noble

The daily look this June 2018:

I've talked about my brow products before. I've been using Snoe's What's Up Brown in Khaki and The Face Shop's Designing Eyebrow Pencil in 05 Dark Brown.




What's basically changing in my routine is my lip. Now that it's constantly raining, I've found myself using a darker, matte lip. Right now, I'm using one of Ellana's liquid lippies in Love is Noble.



This matte lip is described as a plum wine, which I wouldn't normally wear in daylight. But the sky has been so dark lately that it's been my go to shade for the past few weeks. And even if the skies are grey, my teeth look nice and white with this on!

Pigmentation is good with lips painted on in one swipe.  This lasts me 6 to 8 hours with one moderately oily meal. I don't find this transferproof as evidenced by my water bottle, but I do forget that I have it on.

I don't have much experience with liquid lippies as they are generally drying (I prefer balms and bullets), but this falls within my expectations of a matte liquid lip. I have no problems with this as long as I do standard lip prep.

This tube was gifted to me, however, these lippies retail for P499 and are often available on sale or in bundles.

No comments:

Post a Comment