Monday, May 28, 2018

Personal Care Acne Control Treatment Pads

Currently out of town and I realized that I just emptied this without talking about it!



So before I throw it out, here are my thoughts regarding these pads:



First of all, this is really cheap! At P66 for 40 pads at the Dollar Store (lol), it can't be beat. Especially if you cut some of them in half (I cut around 20 of them) and use some for your face and some for your body. Sulit talaga!

The pads contain 2% salicylic acid, and I end up bringing the container along with me as an extra cleansing/exfoliating step when I travel.

Unfortunately, as a dollar value item, it really does seem to be something that's low quality... because it feels like someone just poured the body wash (which I really liked) into some pads and called it a day: after using the super thin pad, it feels like there is a sticky film you just have to wash off with a real cleanser. The pads also tend to stick together so you have to be extra careful to get just one.

Anyway, I will probably buy it again because it is cray cheap, but given the choice, I would take the body wash over this. I would also like to try other brands of pads that won't rob me blind, but keep this around just for travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment