Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Beach Hut Max SPF 100 Sunblock

Store pic because I didn't buy this. It was my friend's sunblock and I tried to use it on vacation. I actually wasn't going to post about it but I've been seeing a lot of Watsons related posts for the summer which included this as one of the brand picks.


IMO, if you're thinking of buying this, don't!





On a recent trip I took, we ended up going somewhere where we had to trek through a mountain path. As I only brought a face sunblock (because I know my friend is ALWAYS PREPARED - leech mode ON!) I used hers on my arms while she used hers on both her face and arms. Well, on the way up. It started to rain. And even with a light shower, I could visibly SEE the sunblock running of her face and arms with every drop that hit. Honestly couldn't see it on my own arms though.

We both reapplied our respective sunblock on ourselves. My friend had a sensitive face the day after. I did not. And her skin isn't sensitive in general, like mine is.

I ended up using my facial sunblock for my whole body instead. Luckily, I only went to the beach once.

The picture up is how I remember her bottle to look. She said she paid around P500 for that block. If you have bought it, I'd recommend using it for daily use and not for events that require reapplication (heavy sweating, swimming, rain). Spend your money somewhere else if you haven't. Sun protection should be reapplied after you get wet, but it shouldn't be visible, instantaneous and lead to sensitivity after.

No comments:

Post a Comment