Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Face Shop Designing Eyebrow Pencil

After I first bought this product, I thought it was just ok since while it was packaged well, it isn't a lot of product at 0.3g compared to eyebrow pencils.

Boy was I wrong.



This thing lasts forever!

It originally came in a blunt sword cut, I believe. But time has worn it down to this since I tend to flip my pencil per eyebrow.

My pencil comes in dark brown. However, I find that it can act as both as a light and dark brown since it needs to be built up to full darkness, and it is difficult to mess up since it isn't that pgimented per swipe.

My main gripe is that it doesn't really last more than 6 hours on me no matter what I do, so I end up toting around a spare for touch ups... which has lead to my minor gripe of losing the cover of one of the heads...

I purchased this a while ago and I think it is available locally at around P160. It often goes on BOGO sales so I recommend getting then, as yu will want one in your bag and one in your dresser!

No comments:

Post a Comment