Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Bare: My Bare Mood

Finishing up my 60 ml bottle of this hand mixed lotion by Bare. The Bare My Mood bottle is Bare's idea of bespoke, with the user able to customize their lotion using the different Bare bases.



This particular mix is both relaxing and invigorating with a good mix of rosemary and peppermint.


What I like about it, aside from the scent, is that it absorbs quite quickly yet the fragrance still lingers a good while longer. I've been using this handy travel size as a hand cream. I've also used the spa like scent for aromatherapy because its a quick way to destress.

For those who like less floral/fruity scents, this brand is smething to look at. Each lotion can stand on its own. For those who want their own mix, any small clean container will do.

This is not for intensive hydration so I won't recommend it for colder climates. There is also some possibility of irritation so try before you buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment