Sunday, September 11, 2016

Human Heart Nature Balancing Facial Wash

I've been using this on and off for when I travel, but I've finally been able to use it for more or less 2 weeks straight.




Human Heart Nature's Balancing Facial Wash smells nicely of calamansi/manila elemi which gives you a nice citrusy boost to start the day. The grains are natural, so don't use it as a scrub - massage very lightly onto a wet face and rinse off. It does not leave any residue but leaves the face feeling fresh and clean.


I haven't noticed an increase or decrease in oil production in my face. However, I still got zits while using this - which I expected, given that it's not at all medicated. What's nice about this product is that its from HHN, meaning its mostly natural and it's cruelty free. However, I personally won't buy this product again. I'll be using this when I need a quick wash for my face instead.


The 50 ml bottle retails at around P80 or $2.

Ingredients:

aqua (water), decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut-derived), coco-glucoside (coconut-derived), glyceryl oleate (plant-derived), Bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem extract, gluconolactone (corn-derived), sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, Luffa cylindrica  (sponge loofah) fruit powder, chromium oxide greens (CI 77288) (natural), Citrus sinensis (orange) peel essential oil, Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum essential oil
- from Human Heart Nature

No comments:

Post a Comment