Thursday, April 21, 2016

Nichido Tinted Eyebrow Gel

I have previously spoken about my current make-up regime that takes all of 2 products, because it's all about the brows. On of these was Nichido's Eyebrow Gel in Salted Caramel that's sold at around P250 for a cool 7 ml of product.

Nichido Eyebrow Gel in Salted Caramel
So what can I say about this bit of drugstore make-up?

Nothing!



Nothing bad :P

This gel tints my brows quite satisfactorily. At first application, I thought this was a bit too dark, but after a few minutes my brows began to lighten. While the consistency is a bit thick, it's very forgiving. If you've made a mistake you can wipe it off quite easily with your fingers or with a cotton bud as long as you're quick about it.

Best of all, it has serious staying power. It's perfectly tinted after 12 hours and begins to fade after. At the 24 hour mark, some bits are still present, giving a natural-ish look, if originally heavily applied. At the 30th hour, it's just mostly gone.

Would I buy this again? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment