Thursday, June 11, 2015

Vaseline Itch & Dandruff Free Milk Nutrient Shampoo

I'd never thought I'd end up reviewing something like this, but this shampoo was a pleasant surprise. This caught my eye as I was looking for an anti-dandruff shampoo. I'd gotten tired of the most popular options here in the Philippines, Head and Shoulders and Guard, and this one caught my eye for the "New!" tag it had on its bottle.


I've forgotten how much this costs, but it was less than P200 for a 275ml bottle. As shown in the cover, it's meant to be a family shampoo and has a gender neutral, but distinctively strong Vaseline scent. I like the strong fragrance in this weather because it doesn't fade and doesn't turn rank or "amoy araw" due to the heat.

It also does what it's meant to do, after 1-2 weeks of 4x week of use , I was 100% itch and dandruff free. As with most OTC shampoos, zinc was the active ingredient responsible for it.

If you have dandruff and live in the tropics, and don't mind the strong scent, I'd recommend you give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment