Monday, June 29, 2015

Sunplay Skin Aqua Acne Clear Milk

As shown in my previous pre-sun care routine, I've been using Sunplay Skin Aqua Acne Clear Milk for my face this summer. The picture below was its original packaging and I'm not sure how much it costs now, but I remember it being quite cheap.


This bottle contains 25 g of product that promises SPF 50+ and PA ++. I've been using it for a while and I haven't run out yet. The milk itself is white and watery, but doesn't leave a whitish cast. The scent isn't remarkable and it dries quickly without being sticky. It's marketed towards those with acne prone skin, and while I haven't seen a definite improvement because this product, it hasn't worsened at all (no clogged pores for me!). However, from what I can read on the back, this product also contains vitamin C and E, so those who are sensitive to vitamin E may decide to steer clear.

I wouldn't recommend using this on the eyes. While I do this since I don't have a dedicated eye cream with SPF right now (as I stated before), it is a bit irritating used alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment