Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review: Eskinol Dermaclear-C Facial Cleanser

eskinol dermaclear-c facial cleanser

So I've finished this bottle and am off to get a new, bigger bottle as soon as I can.

I've been using this for a while as my on the go toner (since it's a small bottle) and when I am on a break-out streak (aside from my "go natural" stint). There is a smaller and a larger size available, but I bought the 75 ml one. This toner really gets all the dirt out. It's harsh on the skin -it's alcohol based- so I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin types. I use this once a day at most, since it is a strong toner. Don't forget to moisturize after!

It's also very cheap, so you don't feel bad about using a lot of product at once: I like to drown the cotton when I use this toner. I also tend to clean the back of my neck more when I use this compared with other toners(TMI). The smell reminds me of hand sanitizer, in the days before they added scents to them.



Pros
-Cheap
-Deep cleaning
-Contains Salicylic acid
-Portable

Cons
-Alcohol-based = Harsh on skin (the only drawback, but a dealbreaker for most normal people, I like the clean feeling... see my opinion about alcohol in toners)

Buy again? Yes!



I'm not sure, but I think the packaging has changed. Though it say's "Facial Cleanser," this thing is a toner. I have no idea why it's called a cleanser...

No comments:

Post a Comment