Sunday, January 21, 2018

Bobbie Nail Polish Remover with Formula 30 Acetone

Just finished up a small bottle of Bobbie Nail Polish Remover with Formula 30. I don't know how it differs formula wi from the big bottled version I bought and finished a long time ago during my more nail-centric years, but the smaller version is terrible for some reason. Both large and small versions give you green fingers from rubbing, but I can't seem to remove polish well with the smaller one. The giant bottle I bought ages ago never had this problem even to the last bits, so I'm betting it's a cap tightness thing that was the issue as I didn't have this problem when I started using the remover at first.



It seems like I'll have to look for another brand of remover since I don't want to buy another big bottle  even if the cap seal is much better since I don't use it quite as much and it does give me green fingers. The big bottle undoubtedly had very good polish removing powers at a great price. Now I guess I have to look for another cheap polish remover...

No comments:

Post a Comment