Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Marks & Spencer Floral Collection Magnolia Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Two aerosol bottles down and I'm ready to say what I think about Marks & Spencer Floral Collection Magnolia Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.

At P295 for a 150 ml aerosol spray, I found this purchase to be pricey, but almost worth the money.

Why almost?




This anti-perspirant and deodorant doesn't smell like the ones you get at the grocery. The scent is a lot more decadent than you'll get from a supermarket and I really loved it. Unfortunately, as an aerosol, it'll last on me by itself for around 3-4 hours only before losing it's, ahem, benefits. To extend it's life, I layered it over Dove's unscented deodorant and the combination is very effective for keeping my pits fresh and flowery for the entire day.

Unfortunately, I've never actually finished a bottle. I've bought two bottles but I haven't been able to use it up completely! The first bottle's mechanism failed with around 10% weight left and the second and 5%. It's not much but that's around P50 total and I really hate hearing all that liquid left sloshing around, unable to be used :))

I bought the first bottle hoping it was a fluke but it's not. And now I live in fear that a third will conk out at around 50% left... and M&S's refund/return policy here in the Philippines is not that good.

So, that's that. And I guess I won't be buying another bottle of this stuff. However, if I were assured that the spray would last to the end, I'd probably buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment