Saturday, March 19, 2016

Altcheck DePuff Eye Pads

A recent purchase from Altcheck came with a few freebies: their cleanser (which I already own) and their newest offering, DePuff Eye Pads.

Altcheck De Puff Eye Pads
I've already reviewed the cleanser, but how did these pads fair?


Altcheck's DePuff Eye Pads promises to be a "soothing hydrator" that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. My samples came in a 1 pair/pack which can be easily popped in the refrigerator, for an extra cooling experience.

I've done both, and I can say that the pads are quite cooler after, but still are a pleasant experience without.

To use: Peel of pads from the liner and place, shiny side down, on a clean face. Wear for a minimum of 30 minutes, remove and rinse off.


Altcheck DePuff Eye Pads (back)

Verdict?

I've put it on for 30 minutes, 2 hours and overnight. It's quite easy to snooze when you're so relaxed, and when you're tired (thus, puffiness). Sadly enough, it didn't have much of an effect on my fine lines and wrinkles at any point in time. Then again, I don't have very many, so those with more lined eyes may see better results :P

It did however, help a bit with the puffiness, and my skin did look and feel a bit more hydrated after.

On another note, there isn't much difference between 30 minutes and 2 hours. I wouldn't recommend overnight use as it may give you even more puffiness when you wake.

So will I purchase this product?

No. While I enjoyed putting it on my face, and I did see some result, I've found that it's no eye miracle. It's also a bit expensive for a DePuffer, IMO. I'll be looking at other things instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment