Monday, January 18, 2016

Asian Secrets Lulur... a second look

Something i've stocked on and off since college is Asian Secrets Lulur Scrub. Its cheap its effective and it smells so good.

Unlike what the instructions say, I put a generous amount on WET skin and scrub. This gives me just the right amount of exfoliation, seeing the dead skin sloughing off my legs, and I smell great afterwards.

The only down side I saw previously ... it tended to leave my shower floor a gritty mess. Thus, I tended to buy a jar and just use it for those really lazy days when I need a good bit of exfoliation and when I was too lazy to use lotion.

But something else haunts me now.


FAST FORWARD TO 2016.

A closer look at the ingredients has shown that that the second ingredient in the list is polyethylene.

NOOOOOO!


Irresponsible me of the past never checked this item and recent past me has trusted her! Granted, during my college days, microbeads were still new!desirable things that were everywhere, but I didn't make the connection... and now I have used quite a bit of the dreaded MICROBEAD.

So now I have to chuck this item, but how?

No comments:

Post a Comment