Monday, November 23, 2015

Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow

My everyday makeup (I actually have one now) is composed of two products, and the Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow in Medium Brown is one of them.

Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow

It's not the prettiest looking pencil, but for P60 (~$1.50), it does its job wonderfully!

As you can see, I've used quite a bit of it already.  The pencil is very soft so you don't have to worry about scratching, but still very pigmented. As such, a light hand gives a hint of color and a natural finish but a heavier one will give a stronger look. Most people find the latter unflattering, so watch out. It's very blendable, so there's still some room for correcting a too heavy line.

In optimal conditions, it lasts 8-10 hours, and even longer if you put more color on, others' opinions not withstanding. On the other hand, I've had no problems with taking it off.

Two things I dislike is that it comes in a very limited shade selection (Black, Dark Brown and Medium Brown) and that it's difficult to sharpen. Nothing can be done about the former, but I've had some success with the latter by popping it in the freezer for a minute before sharpening.

I wish it had lighter shades for lighter hair colors since that's probably where I'm heading.I'd definitely buy this again if I'd stick to a darker hair color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment