Friday, June 26, 2015

Summertime: Sunsavers 2015

Before summer ends and the rainy season officially begins, here's a quick look at the products I've been using.

(L-R) Nivea UV Whitening Serum, OraLabs Lip Naturals Lip Balm, Sunplay Skin Aqua and Neutragena UltraSheer Sunblock

Nivea UV Whitening Serum: used on the body for "regular days" when I'm sure I don't go out in the sun. Review to be done in the future.


Sunplay Skin Aqua: used on my face. I don't have a dedicated eye cream with sun protection so this also ends up over a non-retinol eye cream. (Also, I just realized that I didn't review this, so review in the future!).

Neutrogena UltraSheer Sunblock: used on the body for days with known sun exposure. I'd use this everyday, but it's too costly to do so for me.  While I probably won't review it anymore (because I didn't review this either, apparently), this was a hoarded item that I'm considering stopping just to try newer (and less expensive) body blocks.

Use sun protection everyday, even when it's cloudy. However, honestly, I try but I usually end up skipping the body blocks during rainy season...

No comments:

Post a Comment