Monday, June 8, 2015

Nestea Red Tea

It's been a long couple of weeks, and I haven't been blogging because of everything that's been happening in my life. For now, I just want to make a quick post about my favorite powdered drink, Nestea's Red Tea -  a limited edition drink whose run has ended quite suddenly.


Summer Powdered Drinks
Pictured above Nestea Honey Tea, Tang Apple, Tang Four Seasons, Nestea Red Tea Sachet Packs

For the past few months, I bought this by the sachet, each sachet giving one liter of sugary goodness with a taste of raspberry. Unfortunately, I thought it would run through summer and failed to hoard enough to last me through it.

It is now no longer available in my grocery, replaced by a honey flavor (backmost in the picture).

I'd really like to know if anyone knows where to find the last of this goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment