Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza


I've finally been able to try Gino's Brick Oven Pizza at Podium Mall!

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza
I've been curious about this restaurant ever since C recommended it, but I've only been able to try it recently. So far I was able to try the following:

SMEGG, P420
 A pizza composed of sausage, mushroom, egg, gouda and cream. Very good by itself but I think it works better with their Spicy Honey.

Salted Egg, P190
Salty, delicious and interesting. I'd try this again.

BOMB, P420
Balsamic onions, mushroom, blue cheese. My favorite pizza of the night. The mushrooms had just the right level of sweetness and the blue cheese complemented nicely.

Aglio Olio Pasta, P170

A bit too heavy on the olive oil, probably wouldn't order again.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza, P395

Tomato sauce, mozzarella, buffalo chicken, blue cheese. A lot of my companions loved this, and I liked it too (especially with the super generous mozarella serving). It was a bit too spicy for me though.

I loved the pizzas I've tried and would probably return for the same or other varieties. Each pizza is sliced into 6 generous slices, and I'd honestly be able to put away half a pizza because of how good it is.

Something to try is the dalandan pitcher for P170 because it's pretty rare to find in a restaurant. It's pretty sweet and the pitcher serves around 6, diluted in ice.

Gino's has pretty great value for pretty good pizza. Service was decent, and the place looked well enough with metal and wood furnishings. The only problem I had was the prevalence of backless chairs, which could be replaced with normal dining chairs.

I highly recommend this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment