Friday, September 19, 2014

Cloud 9 Chocolate Milk Drink

Around two weeks ago, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this Cloud 9 tetrapack at a convenience store. One of my favorite childhood chocolates was now in liquid form! Hurrah!

I couldn't buy it then, but last weekend, I was able to purchase one for P15 with my groceries.



The drink seems relatively low calorie at 130 per serving, probably owing to the skimmed milk powder used and was a bit more nutritious than expected with calcium and some other vitamins. Unfortunately, I found the taste very disappointing.

Don't get me wrong, it was pleasant - not to sweet and not too thick. BUT WHERE IS THE CARAMEL? THE PEANUT? THE NOUGAT?

Though it was called a Cloud Nine Chocolate Milk Drink, it had none of Cloud 9's flavor, just a facsimile of its chocolate shell.

Children and adults who like chocolate milk might enjoy this but for those who love Cloud 9, the chocolate, the product is a lie :(

No comments:

Post a Comment