Monday, July 28, 2014

Marks & Spencer White Peach & Almond Hand & Nail Cream


There's a part of me that can't believe that I've reached a point in my life where I regularly need hand cream.

A month or so ago, I began using this when I saw that regular lotion wasn't just cutting it due to frequent hand and dish washing, along with some laundry. My poor, dry hands then found this M&S White Peach & Almond Hand & Nail Cream lying around the house.

M&S White Peach & Almond Hand & Nail Cream
I think this is an older version, and current packaging is far prettier but with a flip-top cap. As a 100 ml tube, it's a bit bulky to carry around. The screw cap, however, is a good fit if you have a big enough bag. The scent is really nice and lasts for a while, and sinks into damp to dry skin in less than a minute.

While this isn't a miracle cream, it does the job of moisturizing my hands well enough without leaving any residue. I've been using it twice or thrice a day while in the house since I find it too big for my bag.

I don't think this product is suitable for either very dry skin or cold weather, but for those living in the tropics, this is a very adequate everyday hand cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment