Thursday, June 5, 2014

Lemon Deal: Asia's Lashes Full Body Wax

Have you ever had a lemon deal? A deal voucher that promises a lot of things but under-delivers? It's not my first time to have one, and it probably won't be my last.

I bought a voucher for a full body wax session at Asia's Lashes - a P1950 value for P399. However, when I got there - I was told that I would be given only four services: upper lip, underarm, bikini wax and full leg waxing. According to their price list, value is only actually at P1280 value. Now, for P399, it's not a bad deal - but still false advertising... unless either my math is wrong or their full body wax session entails only those 4 services.

Total lemon.

While there are other reasons for me not to continue using this establishment, outside the scope of this post,  this is one major turn-off.

Thankfully, not all deals are lemons. Hoping I have less of those in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment