Monday, April 21, 2014

Nasi Lemak at Robinsons Galleria



I may not be able to go to Singapore, but I sure can eat some Singaporean food this summer!

Nasi Lemak Singapore Laksa
 I've been here a few times and I really liked their salad (the one with shrimp bits), along with their laksa. There were some other dishes I liked but I can't remember their names. While I did learn how to eat hainanese chicken here (more chicken, less rice rendering rice-all-you-can hainanese chicken places filling but inappropriate), it's not something I'm crazy about. I also liked their service: they use a buzzer system so you need never raise your arms :)) and they're very friendly.

Dishes are good for sharing.

Nasi Lemak Lava Cake
Not so much the lava cake though. Nice presentation (one of the drops looks almost like a heart), warm but lacking in consistency (more like a warm brownie or a dry cake) and lava.

I'd recommend this place for their entrees but I'd go for dessert elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment