Friday, January 24, 2014

McVitie's Dark Chocolate Digestives

I like biscuits, I love dark chocolate and I always seem to end up buying a pack of M&S Dark Chocolate Digestives. 

This week, I found this at the grocery and couldn't help snagging a box.

McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives
McVities Dark Chocolate Digestives
What I like about this is that important information like this is written in front of the box, so I am reminded of how many calories I put into my mouth everytime I get a cookie (it sure stops me from eating half the pack in one go). Also, that this does come in a box covering the plastic packaging, it makes storage much easier.

The biscuit itself is coated on one side in a layer of dark chocolate, around a quarter of the height of the biscuit itself. Unfortunately, it doesn't taste quite as dark chocolate-y as expected.

I end up eating 2-4 of these at a time- they're a bit more filling than the M&S ones (I end up eating 4-6 of those at a time).

The weather is still pretty nice and it's nice to pair with a cup of hot coffee, or even tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment