Ingredients: Glycerin, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Montmorillonite, Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Allantoin, Benzyl Salicylate, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Limonine, Linalool, Propylene Carbonate, Salicylic Acid, Serine, Sodium Chloride Sorbitole, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Urea, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum
Ok. I should actually use a better camera than my crap fone but... here's a light application. You can use this for 3-4 uses, depending on how heavy you apply it on your face. If you're super stingy, you might actually get 6 uses of it. Here's a light application, but I feel that it does the job well enough. I usually do 2 applications a week. One heavy and one light, as a touch-up. Since my cheeks are not as oily as my T-zone, it's thinner on this area.
The instructions tell you to put it on your face for 3 minutes and that's what I do before washing it off.
- Keeps me oil free for days! Meaning less zit-y over time.
- Good for 3-4 uses if you're like me, 6 if you're super stingy and 2 if you're a generous applicator.
- Cheap! P49 (a bit over $1) for 2 to 4 to 6 applications, in 2 6 ml doses.
- Doesn't harden completely, so it's easy to wash off.
- Self-heating! So it feels nice on the face.
I have to apply it twice a week, not once to remain oil-free for the week. But this is a personal, not product failure.
- Keep away from hair, eyes and other mucous membrane-y areas.
- Try to figure out how much you need (you may not need a thick layer to keep yourself oil-free, or you may not need to put it on your entire face).
For oily people.
Yes! I buy this a lot right now as part of my anti-acne regime.