Thursday, July 25, 2019

Messy Bessy Hand Cream in Kiwi

I've been offline for a month because of reasons, but at least I'm posting!

Anyway, due to the amount of handwashing I've been doing, and a quick trip to a local Beauty Bar, I impulsively bought a small pot of hand cream from Messy Bessy.





I initially purchased this because of its small size, so it would be easy to travel with. Initially, I thought it was an expensive spur of the moment purchase (as with most of my travel items) as I am paying for convenience, but I've been pleasantly surprised with how long this has lasted.

This tiny, less than a palm-sized jar, which I thought to last a week, has already lasted twice as long with more to spare: I reckon this will last for around one and a half months unless I lose it. The secret is that the white cream is very very thick (so much better than the larger tubs of crap you get from certain stores on sale during the holidays), such that a little goes a very long way.

As for the label of kiwi: While I've never had someone get the scent correctly, it is very strong and people do notice when I apply this (in a good way). Fragrance lasts for about an hour after. However much the scent lingers, it still sinks in quickly enough that I can use my phone immed after without any problems.

The plastic tub is also surprisingly sturdy and has yet to spill. Furthermore, I like that I can probably use this to store some powders after.

For Php 90, I think this is a pretty good deal. I would recommend this for travel to most people without sensitivities.

Take note: ingredients are a natural lotion base (what is that) and essential oils (kiwi and aloe vera?) which may be sensitizing.

My next hand cream purchase will probably be unscented to avoid issues but I will continue to use this whilst travelling!

No comments:

Post a Comment