Monday, June 17, 2019

Naturals Argan Hair Mask by Watsons

I bought this Argan Hair Mask from Watsons because I had previously purchased the conditioner and really liked how light and conditioning it was. I wasn't able to bring it with me (as I am currently on the road) so i'll be talking about the hair mask and how it compares instead.





I really liked the Naturals Argan Conditioner by Watsons because of how it smelt and how nicely it conditioned my hair for the summer weather. This pushed me to buy the other on a trip to Watsons when I next spotted it. Unfortunately, IMO, this was a bit too similar to the former to be worth using as a hair mask!

The Naturals by Watsons Argan Hair Mask is, to me, a veeeeery slightly heavier version of the conditioner, packaged in a tube. It smells identical to the argan conditioner: a light sweet scent that doesn't linger and leaves the hair smelling clean. Texture-wise, this is a viscuous opaque white fluid that is significantly thicker than its counterpart. However, the actual difference between the two is so little! I just end up using a little less product with this than the latter since it is a thicker product. Sadly, I don't see a significant difference with leaving this for longer than my standard conditioning time.

Thus, I've been using it as a travel conditioner since the screw cap makes it more useful than the pump. I really like the scent so it isn't a problem, but I think this should be priced more similarly to the conditioner since it's s basically the same thing (I think this is around Php 20-30 more expensive, with both products somewhere under Php 250). Both products often go on sale, so I am kinda bummed I bought this at full price when it was just meh, but that really is just me.

I'd recommend buying just one or the other as a summer conditioner, depending on your preferred packaging and using something else as a hair mask. I don't think either product would work well for curlier haired gals since it is so so light, but your mileage may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment