Sunday, June 3, 2018

Travelling Tip: Shampoo and Body Wash

I am not the only one that does this, but it deserves some consideration in this era of super specialized products. When travelling, consider using the same shampoo and body wash to save the hassle of packing a lot of stuff!



I do this for both long trips away from home and short ones. For the former, I use a bottle of shampoo I know to be good at cleaning but not stripping to the hair and body and smells good. For the past year, I have been using both the red and purple versions of Hana shampoo. This is the purple one, Garden Blooms and Lychees.

It is even better for short trips with sachets. I use one a day and it's great because I don't like keeping them for later use. Using 1 sachet for the whole body is better than 1 sachet for 2 and 1/2 uses as shampoo of some sort.

Of course, I just buy the bottles which come with sachets as part of the purchase since I am not much into purchasing sachets. :D The price of 200ml of product is around P150-180 and usually can be found with a lot of sachets as a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment