Monday, June 18, 2018

Travelling Tip: Leave On Conditioner

I've seen people recommend bringing Leave On Conditioner in lieu of styling products. But if you are a lazy girl like me, consider bringing it INSTEAD of your ordinary conditioner!



Am  I crazy?



Maybe.

But seriously. This bottle of Cream Silk is a twist top cap, which makes it more leak proof than its tube counterparts. It is also small enough to be brought in as hand carried luggage on flights.

I always bring this when I travel when I am relatively sure there is no hot water where I'm going (because no way am I gonna spend that much time freezing) or if I am sharing a bathroom with more than one person.

Conditioning takes a while, okay. You generally have to coat hair, wait and rinse off well. And it's rude to hog the bathroom when a bunch of people are waiting. It is even ruder to be late for something because the entire group isn't ready on time!

To avoid freezing my butt off or being a shower hog: bring a leave on conditioner so you can do it outside. Guaranteed to save at least x minutes!

If the leave on conditioner is something you find much less effective than a regular one, consider layering by applying when hair is damp then once almost dry. Add once dry if needed.

This tip will work best for straight to wavy hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment