Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Shelf: June 2018

Sans the face stuff, this is basically what I've been using for my body...



Not the best things in life, but not bad either.




Dove Straight and Silky Shampoo - still from 6 months ago.  I haven't been using it much since I ended up using mostly an antidandruff and something else (see instagram).

Cream Silk Fresh Hydration - decent conditioner, not a big fan of the smell so this won't be a rebuy (sample room purchase).

Palmolive Body Wash - this is the most meh of the lot, but it is conditioning.

Belo Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid Soap - the mildest kojic soap I've tried to date. This may be a repurchase, but still leery of how small the bar is compared to other soaps (sample room purchase).

pH Care Feminine Wash - also from 6 months ago, for those bad days :))

No comments:

Post a Comment