Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Nivea Sun Protect & White Whitening Sun Protection Face Cream

I'm sorry, I tried my best to like you but I really can't.



Maybe it's you, maybe it's me, maybe we're just not meant to be.





I tried you out for a week but this is the last straw. At first, I was okay. You applied well onto my skin and I could use you on my eyes. You smelt nice. You gave me a slight white cast... but you had titanium dioxide so maybe you'd blend in after.

But no, you never did. And more than that, you never sunk in. I could feel you, slightly sticky, especially on the Tzone. I tried you with layers and even on bare skin. But that tackiness remained. So maybe you're just not meant for not dry skin. But you made me sweat a lot, and it wasn't pretty.

I didn't get lighter for that week we were together, aside from that white cast. It might have been too soon to judge, but the root extract supposed to do that was at the last of the ingredient list. So I doubt it, and I'm not willing to stick around to see because..

You gave me zits!

No comments:

Post a Comment