Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Cloud Cosmetics Pore Refresher

Short post because.... I have sadly lost the bottle! But I really liked Cloud Cosmetics Pore Refresher Spray Mist.


Huhuhu. Why is it gone?



I successfully travelled with it last long weekend. Only to lose it somewhere in Manila. GO ME!

Anyway. It is not very popular but it its, like the color suggests, a very nice rose mist. I think the bright pink is due to a colorant though, so sensitive skins should watch out.

What I like is that the mist sprays out strongly and finely enough for a plastic pump (do not know how it would last in time though, huhu). The fluid itself is scented strongly, but not overpowering. The fluid is a bit more viscuous than water, but not tacky. Thus, I ended up spraying a lot in the course of a week.

I really liked it and an now sad that it is gone. Doubt it would have lasted me more than 2 months, but we will never know now.

I also like that this is a local product.

Anyway, my only actual gripe is the ordering process... It is actually cheaper and easier to order it from BeautyMNL than their actual website.

AT P299 sans shipping, give it a go on your next haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment