Saturday, February 3, 2018

Rexona Motionsense Antiperspirant

I don't know what it is, but wow, Rexona's Motionsense antiperspirant really lasts over 24 hours.





I've been using this for a while, and I originally picked this up because I was curious regarding the alleged motion sense technology. I generally found most drugstore antipersperants to last the same length of time with different scents. Most of them lasted a decent time, but didn't really pass the 24 hour mark.

Fortunately, this one really works! I honestly can't remember the exact value but it lasted well beyond 24 hours but less than 36. Mind you, this was not tested on heavy perspiration conditions.

Still, I am quite impressed. The magic of technology. Moving forward, if you use a roll-on, I would recommend using versions with microencapsulation technology. However, this means that you may have difficulty layering over the product so friction induced darkening could be a problem. Choose wisely depending on your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment