Monday, January 22, 2018

The Shelf: January 2018


The Shelf.




1. Maxi-peel Microexfoliant Soap - Bought the Maxipeel Microexfoliant Soap since my back has been horrible ever since I ran out of my last medicated body wash. Review to follow when I've used it for longer.
2. Dove GoFresh Cool Moisture -This is my last Dove Bar, thank you god. Provides excellent moisture but nothing for my back. Alternate for medicated wash.
3. Head and Shoulders Shampoo in Apple Fresh  - I bought the Head and Shoulders shampoo even if I wanted to try a new brand because this works and the one I was eyeing was not available nearby. And apple.
4. Palmolive Cream Conditioner Healthy and Smooth - decent conditioner. Admittedly not as good as the 3 minute miracle, but doesn't put the fear of death for not washing your hair properly. Use a lot of conditioner and leave for a bit to get best results.
5. Dove Shampoo in Straight and Silky - Alternate for medicated shampoo. As per Dove, non-drying. Meh.
6. pH Care Intimate wash in Cool Wind - Not necessary for life, but since it's free... Super cool feeling so best for summer use. Use the tiniest amount possible or Holy Fart, IT BURNS. Do not use if skin is sensitive.

2, 4,5 and 6 were all gifted to me. Haha, thanks family for supporting my hygiene.

Not included: facial washes. Jason Super-C Cleanser  AM and another secret cleanser PM. TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment