Saturday, January 13, 2018

Nichido True Color Collection in Bronze Eclair

Kinda late since I've been generally off social media for the holidays, but I've been using a Nichido single for the past month or two whenever there's been a gathering.



Nichido's Bronze Eclair is rather lovely both by itself and in combination on your eye. IRL, the color is closer to the second picture than the first. You can also see that I have made a small dent in it already since I've been using it so much.


The single comes in a standard black tub, containing 3g for around P70. It's a soft, glittery bronze-brown that gives a nice pop to my dark eyes. I find it powdery, though with not much fall out, and it's very pigmented. However, I do often use a cream base, so some fall out will happen if used dry with other shades.

The picture above shows it dry, wet and damp from top to bottom. Top is more pearl-like and middle is more metallic?

When I'm being lazy, I just pack this one shade on, preferrably damp, with my finger and it becomes very party appropriate, just like that.

Staying time is decent, around 4 hours when applied lightly and dry without a base, longer when wet. With a base, lasts all night.


My camera is crap, and so are my photo skillz. I made a video which may or may not help. You may not be able to appreciate the color fully 😢 It's a lot less dull IRL.

I probably won't buy this again since 3g will last me a long time, but it does make me want to try other shades of this range...

Bonus, use dry with a large fluffy brush as highlighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment