Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Miniso 1000 Cotton Pads

This tub is amazing. I am not quite sure, but this was P99 for 1000 pieces of cotton pads in Miniso. I used to buy the 2 for 100 pads at Daiso, but I am now a convert.





First of all, I like that it comes in an actual plastic container which seals well enough on my vanity so I don't have to worry about stray drops of water.

Secondly, this is actually more of a cotton sheet than a pad since it's very very thin. This is good because it doesn't absorb as much product, which means less waste since most of it ends up on my face instead of the pad.

Thirdly, I had been using it consistently for around a month and barely made a dent! However, since they are packed so tightly, I had to pull a bunch of pads and squish them on top for ease of use.

Now I have been using it for a while, and have made much headway. No regrets yet.

General Cotton Pad Uses:

1. Toners (both acid and hydrating toners)
2. Make up remover (face and eye)
3. Nail polish remover

Miniso Pad Use:

4. DIY Alcohol Swabs for tool cleaning

The only con is that it's not that soft, but most value packs aren't. If you want softness, you have to pay a bit of a premium.


These pads along with lesser/thicker variants are available at Miniso.

I am looking forward to buying more and keeping the containers for storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment