Friday, January 26, 2018

Masters Oil Control Max Facial Scrub

While I had no power, I ended up at my parents' and ended up using one of my dad's facial washes: Master's Oil Control Max Facial Scrub.

Though I did have a small sample I used nearly a decade ago, I forgot how the smell was. Very man cologne. Men would not object.



I used it just once and I bet if I were I guy, I would enjoy the man cleansing. Strong, manly scent. A very strong lather with some grit and it does give a strong tingling sensation. After washing, my face was slightly tight around the mouth area, which isn't very surprising as it does have potassium hydroxide as the 6th ingredient.

Scent lingers on for over an hour later and it really controls the oil. My face, without anything on after cleansing (emergencies are emergencies) was still oil-free after 3 hours.

As a girl, this is a pass for me. I also shudder to think what this will do for my face in long term use. But as an emergency measure, it's not bad at all.

My dad got this for P100 for 100g of product.

No comments:

Post a Comment