Sunday, October 8, 2017

AlgyNatural Seaweeds Deodorant

Yes, this too was given to me. The AlgyNatural Seaweeds Deodorant is more than it seems!



Does it keep you dry?

Yes. This is comparable to the ones you find in the drug store both in effectiveness and drying time. But why? The second ingredient is aluminum chlorhydrate... an aluminum salt which makes it an antiperspirant. This is an antiperspirant and deodorant! This is one of my pet peeves, but a lot of companies do it. Haii.

What bothers me is that it claims to have seaweed extracts, but this is not present in the ingredient list. If it is there anyway, I don't even know if it will have an effect. However , if you're just looking for a deodorant-antiperspirant, this might work for you.

The smell is actually quite polarizing. It's floral, but it's a strong citrusy and nearly salty? floral. Either way, the scent doesn't really linger past the first hour, but I'm betting this will react differently depending on the person. I personally don't mind the smell, but I do find it overpowering at first use.

This product is a roll-on. It also contains argan oil.

I probably will not purchase this, just because I don't like the claims it makes. However, if you want a basic antiperspirant-deodorant and want to support a Filipino owned company, you might want to try this out.

This is available on their site for P105 for 50ml.

No comments:

Post a Comment