Friday, August 4, 2017

Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liner

In college, I really liked the Fashion 21 Dipliner because of the control it gave me, but something much better, IMO, has replaced it. I didn't find out about this until a year ago, but now I'm constantly using Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners. Very late into the game, I am.




I'm not really fond of make up, but my collection is growing because, you know, adulthoood. Unfortunately, or fortunately, I lost my last Nichido liner and needed another eyeliner because while I don't use eyeliner everyday, it can both complete a look or make one on its own. I first thought of getting a Maybelline Hypersharp liner but was disuaded by reviews that said they tended to dry out early. Not very good for my budget if that happened. Luckily, the dipliners were on sale at the same time and I decided to grab these two Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners in black and blue (Black and Electro Shock).



I have no regrets. This dipliner gives me the control I need to create an acceptable line. The brush is thin with acceptable flexibility - not too soft or hard. If you're fond of a thick eye, this might not be the best one for you, but I'd prefer a thinner application to build on than a thick one difficult to erase. The formula doesn't smudge and lasts all day - waterproof, if you don't touch it. Remember that you have to close your eyes for a few seconds before it dries - more if you apply a thicker line. This liner is a bit hard to remove at the end of the day though.



I did go around swatching other brands' liners, but never really gotten attached because the black wasn't black enough - but I love the color pay-off on these two. The black is vibrant, glossy in just one swipe. There is some glitter, but it's very faint - not a true metal. Electroshock is glittery metal - not chunky, but there.

Each tube is supposed to cost P300, but Maybelline often goes on sale. I bought each for P200 and have had them for around 6 months - still hasn't dried up, but I don't use eyeliner daily. Manufacturing and expiration dates are listed on the bottom, just in case. I will probably repurchase this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment