Friday, June 2, 2017

Liese Creamy Bubble Color in Milk Tea Brown

Liese Creamy Bubble Color in Milk Tea Brown.



Bought this during the 1 day Watson's sale for around P250, half off from its original price. For those who are new to boxed dyes, bubble or foam dyes are an easy way to color your hair. Because of the formulation, it is a bit more expensive... so getting it half off is a very good deal.

Each box contains the following:




First off, it while it is nice that it has an allergy panel box so you can test it out, it explicitly lacks the cotton swabs for it (though I didn't use it, do as I say and not as I do).

Second, I am quite lucky that my hair is short as this doesn't come with a capelet. Then again, most boxes don't.

To use, pour the dark bottle into the lighter colored one and seal with the pump. Turn the bottle over a few times SANS shaking. Squeeze the bottle to dispense foam. Coat hair generously. For a better application, I suggest going at it like an ordinary box and starting a centimeter from the root before getting back to it instead of slapping it on the entire thing. A pair of gloves were provided for this purpose.

After 40 minutes, my hair began developing and I washed it off. Hair color result was close to the expected result at the back (not the front), with a more even result than I usually get with non foam dyes. However, this is nowhere close to a professional job.

I was very tempted to redo my hair for more lift since with my crazy short hair, I had a lot of left over, but I managed to resist. This product has toluene so it would have been a doubly bad idea. I used a different conditioner aside from the provided one because my hair didn't feel that damaged and I will be saving it for the future.

All in all, I am pretty happy with it. I would have preferred it come with a capelet if I had bought it at its original price. But I really love foam dyes because of how easy they are to use, and it is hard to find brands here, so I will probably buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment