Friday, June 2, 2017

Late Post: The Body Shop Rainforest Balance Shampoo

Went through the site just a few minutes ago and realized I never posted a review on The Body Shop's Rainforest Balance Shampoo for lack of pics last year. I have already thrown the bottle but here is the year late review.


I bought this shampoo because it was minty, because summer, and the closet thing to an anti-dandruff shampoo they had. Meaning it ought to prevent build up those tiny flakes with a minty feeling.

I liked that this wasn't quite so sharply mentholated as anti-dandruff shampoos. Then again, it's not quite as good as preventing those scalp issues since it really isn't one. Still, there was no increase of itching and flaking with once daily use (or even twice sometimes) and a pleasant peppermint experience during the heat of summer. I think this would be okay for those who have simple or no scalp issues. However, those with sensitive skin might still react to the peppermint here.

The shampoo itself is a dark liquid that doesn't lather so well, so make sure to really work it through your scalp and hair. It's alright for my daily use, but it didn't clean well for those days that I used a lot of hair products, so I wouldn't recommend this for those who heavily style their hair.

Overall, this is a good summer friendly shampoo from a good brand for those who prefer natural products and want to give to a cause.

Will I buy again? Maybe next summer, unless something else catches my eye, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment