Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Shelf: January 2016

Golly, time flies when you're having fun. And the holiday season just flew by!

Now, in the middle of the daily slog, I'd like to reflect on the products I've used (and am still using) this year.

So I'll start off the year with this month's Shower Shelf.



Because it's always nice to make lists.



In heavy rotation:

1. Rainforest Balance Shampoo by The Body Shop - smells so good! Make this last by using 2.
2. Sakura Scented Clear Shampoo - almost gone. Nice but forgettable.
3. Go Fresh Dove Bar - better than soap bars but ugh, I have a billion of these left.
4. Rainkissed Leaves Shower Gel by Bath & Body Works - another winner! Make this last by using 3.
5. Smooth Intense Conditioner by L'Oreal - good conditioner, not locally available.
6. Green Tea Cleanser by Ives - effective, but in moderation.
7. Lactacyd - always on standby for those days.

I've actually reviewed most of these products and while none of them have "HG" status, they're all decent for their price points. I guess last year's theme is value for money. Which makes sense since I have very little of it.

I wonder how this year will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment