Sunday, November 15, 2015

Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet in Aloe

On An Aloe Vera Kick! Just a month ago, I went on about Aloe Derma's Aloe Gel. I liked it so much, I decided to give other aloe products a go.


During Nature's Republic's last sale, I picked up a tub of their Aloe Vera Gel and one of their sheet masks in Aloe. I got a small sample of their Green Derma mild cream as a gift with purchase.


Nature Republic Real Nature Sheet Mask in Aloe
This sheet mask originally at P55, I think, but was purchased at a discounted price.  This is one of their more basic masks so I wasn't expecting miracles.

The sheet itself is a bit too round and short for my face personally, but it's not quite as bad as some others. While the sheet itself is thick paper, don't tug too much as it will tear. It applies quite coolly on the face and remains cool for the entire 20 minutes of treatment. The scent is mild, aloe-y and non-offensive.

Nature Republic Real Nature Sheet Mask in Aloe (Back)
It was actually so relaxing I fell asleep on the couch soon after removing it. The next day, my skin was still moisturized with that mochi-soft feel. It also helped a bit with my usual early morning oil.

While I wouldn't buy this regularly (I find sheet masks a bit expensive in general), I think I'd like to try this and their other variants once in a while. Especially if they're on sale :D

No comments:

Post a Comment