Thursday, August 13, 2015

L'Oreal Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner

Current conditioner: L'Oreal Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner.


Does it work? 



Yes it does! Coming out of this bottle is a white cream. Put a normal, conditioner sized amount to your hair and leave on for two minutes. I reverse shampoo so I don't get residue after a short rinse, even with a sulfate-free shampoo. I come out of the shower with smooth, light and frizz-free hair that lasts around 24 hours (all smoothness after that is due to the oils of my day 2 hair, I can't attribute that to the conditioner I use).

It's a great daily conditioner for me, but beware the ingredients.

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Miniral Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride and Fragrance make up the first part of the ingredient list.

I have no problem with these products, but this product, in a roundabout way, claims that Oleo-Keratin and Arginine-K Complex are the ones responsible for this effect. While the product does contain amino acids, I'm doubtful that it causes the effects I'm seeing.

I also don't see any long term benefits, since my hair returns to normal after I stop using it for a day or two (granted, I don't use the entire system).

Still, I wouldn't say no to this product because it does what it's supposed to: condition well. It's not a stellar product but for it's price (around $6), it's not bad at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment