Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Cafe de Seoul

Cafe de Seoul is a relatively old cafe at One Archers Place, Taft Avenue, Manila. I had a hard time finding the entrance to this place, because of its non-standard placement. The layout is interesting and not your standard square.


I liked that the place wasn't too cold, a probable malfunction in the airconditioning, but it has few outlets to use: this place is better suited for hanging out than working. You can also order rice meals. The decor was quirky, interesting, though not as well embelished as its older sibling, Noriter, another Korean coffee shop in the same area.

I liked their matcha tea latte, which was quite strong and sweet (customized). The staff is very accommodating. I'd hang out here again in the future, but I'd avoid the student crowd during rush hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment