Monday, April 27, 2015

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil

I got a few samples of the Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil a year ago when my friends and I went to the Japanese film festival. Luckily, I was the only one interested in the products. :) Since I still had my Bifesta (and I can't seem to find my review on this, so I'll be doing one soon, late as it is -_-), I ended up using this when it wasn't available. This is the pic of my last sample. I've tried a few of the Shu Cleansing Oils (yellow, green and pink variants) and I find this the best of the bunch.

Shu Uemura Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil (sample)

Why? Among all the Shu Oils, this gives me the softest skin - moisturizer and second cleanser no longer required - while leaving my skin feeling very clean and residue-free. I have no make-up left on my face (admittedly using a BB cream instead of a foundation) with the toner test after using this. With the other oils, I still feel the need to do a second cleanse to get the residue off.

Unfortunately, the price of this cleansing oil (a bit more than their regular oils) is too steep for me, especially since bottles should be used within 6 months of opening - and I'm not a frequent make up user (yes, I know I'm supposed to double cleanse after sunblock… but I often don't). While it would look very nice, it would probably end up going rancid in my dresser. If you regularly use make-up, you might want to give this a try.

I'd recommend this product for those people with dry skin that need a moisturising make up remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment